Information & Policies
Better Baby Bonding Through Touch: Infant Massage Instructor Certification Class Information:
- Classes begin at 9:00am and run until 5:00pm. Class may be extended until 6pm on day 2, depending on the availability of infants for a quick demo class (see #3). There is a 90 minute lunch break at around noon each day.
- Class meeting times and lunch breaks may sometimes be flexible, if all students request an earlier start, or shorter breaks for an earlier dismissal time.
- To give students a taste of an actual infant massage class, we request that students invite a parent with an infant (less than 7 months old, or not crawling) to attend the last session of class, from 4:30 until about 5:30-6:00pm on day 2. Notify the instructor in advance if you will be able to provide a parent/infant model.
- Dress comfortably!
- The only thing you need to bring is yourself. Light snacks and water are provided. Lunch will be on your own. We try to arrange classes so that there are at least a couple of restaurants available within walking distance.
Infant Massage Instructor Class Payment Policies:
- Fee for class is $325. Payment should be made by Pay Pal or Check. (Some classes may have different fees or payment types, depending on the sponsoring institution)
- Non Refundable deposit of $50 is required to hold space in class
- Payment of class fee in full is due 2 weeks before start of class
- Early bird discount of $25 applies if tuition is paid in full 1 month before start of class
In the event of cancellation by student, tuition or deposits may be applied to future classes, at the discretion of the instructor. In the unlikely event of cancellation of a class by instruction, any tuition paid will be refunded in full.